Are there any pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for a Microblading treatment?
- Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
- On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles
- Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor’s note is required)
- Circulatory disorders (doctor’s note is required)
- Any bleeding disorders (doctor’s note is required)
- You’re taking blood thinning medication
- Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
- If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area
- You’ve recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
- You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
- If you have a sunburn
- After waxing (must wait 3 days)
- After chemical peels (must wait 2 weeks)
How are eyelash extensions applied? Do they damage my natural lashes?
Mink lashes are attached individually to your own lashes using a special adhesive, (1)-mm away from the skin. The application of extensions is no less damaging than applying mascara.
How Long Do Eyelash Extensions Last?
Mink Eyelash Extensions lasts up to 4-6 weeks. To maintain proper care and longevity of the lashes, we recommend you come every few weeks for a fill in and use our lash cleanser in between visits.
Can I use an eyelash curler and mascara?
It is not recommended to use a curler or mascara, as the mascara will interfere with the adhesive and the curler will damage the extensions.
How are eyelash extensions removed?
Mink eyelash extensions are removed by our eyelash perfectionist by using a remover specifically made for eyelash extensions. The remover does not take off or pull your natural lashes and carefully removes the extension from your natural lash. Otherwise, lashes will shed over time with your natural lash shedding cycle.
How do I care for my lashes in between visits?
By avoiding extreme heat, swimming, & steam rooms for the first 48hrs, you automatically preserve the life of your lashes. Use oil-free cleansers when removing eye make-up, as the oil will dissolve the adhesive. After showering, pat lashes dry with a tissue and use an eyelash comb to groom carefully when needed. It”s recommended to use our Be Gorgeous Eyelash Cleanser to safely remove make up, dirt, and oil from your lashes and add longevity to your mink lashes.